Monday, February 10, 2020

Practice Sheet -Robinhood and Silver Arrow


Robinhood and Silver Arrow

·     Say whether the given sentences are true or false

ü      Robin Hood was an outlaw. _______

ü      Prince John was very happy with Robin Hood.______

ü      Prince John wanted to take a hundred men to theforest of Sherwood to capture Robin Hood.        _______

ü      Robin Hood organized the archery contest in Nottingham. _______

ü      Robin Hood decided to disguise himself as a lowly peasant. ______

·     Fill in the blanks and complete the passage:

The archery contest was being held in____________. Robin went to Nottingham dressed as a poor _________. The award for the best __________was a _________ arrow. Robin shot  the first ______ and it hit the ______ _____. Robin fired the ______shot and _____the bull’s eye again and ______contest.

·     Answer the following:

1.Why was Little John upset?
____________________________________________________________________________________________
2.                  Why did the crowd grow silent after Robin shot his second arrow?
____________________________________________________________________________________________



2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
    Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486    

    ReplyDelete
  2. I contacted herpes' I was told there is no herpes cure except treatment to
    control it. I totally lost hope. All I could think was losing my life it
    was so embarrassing to have this virus, few weeks ago I ready about a
    possible natural herbs cure which was guaranteed. And I ordered the natural
    herbs treatment from Dr voodoo after some weeks I got 100? cure. Now I'm so
    excited to share this testimony contact Dr voodoo WhatsApp number
    +2348140120719 also e-mail him at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete