Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Friday, October 6, 2017
Saturday, September 23, 2017
Q1Write True or False:-
- We need more force to move a light object.
- Force not only moves an object but can also stop its movement.
- We move an object by applying force which is at rest.
- In a game of bowling , the ball exerts a pushing force against the pins as it strikes them down.
- We can see the force but cannot feel the effect.
Q2 Answer the following:-
- What will happen when you push a table?
- What are the effects of force?
- What will happen if we throw a ball up in the sky and why?
- What is force?
- Differentiate between pull and push.
- Explain air and water exert force with example.